Can your Legs shape make you reject for Marriage?

 My Arrange Marriage Rejection Story!

I am 25 years old. Just like every typical Indian family, my family fixed my marriage due to the pressure built by influential Relatives by constantly bothering about my life in the name of concern because they believe that 25 is the deadline for getting married or else it will be too late to find a suitable partner. And only after marriage I will be tagged as a SETTLED woman! So, I did as they wished.

After a month of talking with the guy, one day he figured out from my pictures on social media that my legs are bowed (which is not an abnormal thing and just a natural leg shape found in many humans). He immediately called me and asked me to consult a physiotherapist or undergo surgery to make my legs shape straight. He also stated that if I could not make my legs shape straight within a month then he would not marry me because according to him my legs shape was not desirable and looked weird! 


I was devastated and wondered how can a man break the relation just because of my leg's shape. 

That’s when I realized that “Some Men think and Pee from the same place”! Their definition of Perfection is just an illusion!


After that I answered him one thing on-call - “My legs are not damaged but your brain is definitely!” and blocked him right away.


Well, what are the basic human needs for survival?

Food, Clothing, Shelter, Good health, and yes Money to keep these factors constant for your survival.

My Dear Girls, Study, work hard, and provide these things for yourself. You don’t need a husband to secure your future or to keep you happy! Husband is not your life but just an addition to it.

Only you are responsible for your happiness. Let not people’s opinions about you define you, your worth, or your existence on the Earth!















Popular posts from this blog

Does Social Media Manipulates your Mind?

Stop dating if your partner-